Basic Of Networking -2January 24, 2020
Microsoft ending Support For Windows 7February 10, 2020
understanding the networking we have to need know many of things which helps us
Note :- I am writing this in simple manner to easily understand.
- Protocol are responsible for end to end communication.
- It is a set of rules or instruction because it defines rule & regulation of communication.
- Protocol is small piece of software.
- Protocol are divided in 5 categories.
- These highlight the function
- Communication Protocol
- SPX /IPX
- Routed Protocol
- Transport Protocol
:- Telnet ,SSH
- Communication Protocol:- it
is mixture of two categories , Routed & Transport. ,it is also further
divided into two part : routable and Non Routable .In Routable it consist
LAN +WAN ,TCP/IP,VDP/IP and IN Non Routable consist LAN &SPX/PX.
- Routing Protocol :- These
are basically use to perform the communication between two different
network.Function of routing protocol are basically to define the both to
reach the destination.
- Routed Protocol :- Source
- Transport Protocol :-
Carrying the packet & information.
- Application Protocol :-
These are the protocol use to increase the reliability ,performance and
security of network.
- Telnet ,SSH (remote
concept of port number.
Port is a
16bit logic number. Limit of port number is 2^n =2^16=65536.
divided into two parts:-
- Well known Ports
0 to 1014
- Unknown Ports
1015 to 65536
Important No. Of Port are :-
For More number please click here